How To Apply 2014 Bigbrother Afica Registration Form

Big Brother Africa 2014 Application Form / How To Apply For Bigbrother Afica BBA For 2014

Please read and confirm the following statement:
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
the Producers will consider the information supplied by me in this document for purposes of considering me as a participant in the Big Brother Africa production.
    I have read and agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document entitled Big Brother Africa – Information for Applicants;
    I have answered all of the questions on the application form fully
, honestly and accurately and I confirm I have not misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any way as to my identity, experiences or in any other way;
    If any of the information I have given in the application form is found to be false, the Producers will be entitled to exclude me from the Big Brother Africa participant selection process.
    If I am short listed by the Producers, I am prepared to undergo psychological and medical screening. I understand that the full details of this will be explained to me in advance.
    If I am short-listed I also agree to authorise the Producers to conduct background checks in order to verify any of the information I have supplied.
    Even if I am selected as a participant, the Producers have no obligation to produce the programme and even if the programme is made there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to broadcast it;
    All decisions by the Producers concerning selection of the participants are final and no reasons will be given. I agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
    I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the prior written consent of the Producers, at any time from the date I sign this application form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television in Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe of the final episode of Big Brother Africa, the application/selection process which comes to my knowledge as a result of my inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Big Brother Africa series, M-Net, MultiChoice or the Big Brother Africa series acquired M-Net or MultiChoice.
  Click here to continue reading and apply  the form, fill it and send it back to bba@endemol.co.za

RELATED TO THE BBA FORM :
Each of the following questions should be answered in 100 words (500 characters) or less, except where indicated.
 Is there anything else we should know about you? Please volunteer any further information, both positive (you may have won some important awards) and negative (you may have a criminal record) that you believe we would want to know about and that is likely to emerge in the background check.
More update is Coming soon for How to Download Application form